SUMMER LEAGUE JR. NBA REGISTRATION
PRIOR TO REGISTERING PLEASE NOTE:
- Online registration must be fully completed to reserve your space at try-outs.
- Players are required to bring a copy of their 2018-2019 report card to try-outs. Original report cards and/or report cards on your phone are not acceptable. Players will not be permitted to try-out without grade confirmation. A minimum of a 2.5 (cumulative) GPA is required for League eligibility.
- A limited number of positions are available at try-outs.
- The Liability Waiver must be printed, signed, and brought with you to try-outs.Players will not be permitted to try-out or play in the league without the signed Liability Waiver. Click here to download the Liability Waiver.
- Each Summer League Jr. NBA participant is required to have a printed medical consent form on file prior to participating in any basketball related activities. Click here to download the Medical Consent Form.
- All players must wear basketball attire and basketball shoes to the try-outs.
- After submitting your registration, you will receive a confirmation email. We recommend that you either print the email or save the email to your phone and have it available at try-outs.